For most of 2022, I’ve been playing with Salesforce OmniStudio, which is a major component of Public Sector Solutions and other industry solutions. It’s becoming a powerful tool to our customers and partners who are looking to move faster with declarative capability.
I’ve developed an affinity for FlexCards, as an alternative to Lightning component development. Turns out I’m a little slow building components, but I can quickly churn out highly tailored FlexCards.
FlexCard Design Thinking is a mini-series of posts that hits on the following topics:
FlexCard Design Patterns & Examples included in the series:
- Pattern #1: Display Static Content
- Pattern #2: Display Data from a Single Record
- Pattern #3: Display a List of Records
- Pattern #4: Display Multiple, Related Records
- Pattern #5: Presenting Actionable Buttons and Menus
- DataRaptor: Extract a Single Record
- DataRaptor: Extract a List of Records