Get a working example of the standard screen component for uploading multiple files and relating them to a record. This post is part of the Uploading and Working with Files in Flow mini series.
- Install/setup flow package
- Flow: E01_002_UploadMultipleFiles
- Standard File Upload flow screen component (included in the flow)
- Case object – need at least one case record in your org
Video Tutorial (1 min)
What’s Happening in the Flow:
- This flow is almost identical to the “Upload a Single File” sample flow (above), so let’s just cover what’s different.
- “Upload Multiple Files” screen: In this screen, you’ll want to change one property to allow the user to select multiple files and upload them simultaneously:
- Allow Multiple Files – for multiple uploads, this gets set to
- That’s it! Now, when you click the File Upload button, you can select multiple files and upload them in bulk.